John Lee, John B.
Rollins and John P. Spivey pp.
Log in to your subscription
Average Rating:. Showing 3 Reviews:. Rating Reviewer Review. I used it in my undergraduate WTA courses and the students were satisfied with the content of this textbook. With the fundamental theory and practical application of analysis techniques covered in the four first chapter, the the student were able to understand the procedure for systematically analyzing pressure-drawdown and buildup well and other type of well tests in homogeneous and nonhomogeneous reservoirs, appearing in following chapters.
The Chapter Summary and the Exercises sections of this textbook were of tremendous help for capture the analysis procedures. The Appendix section at the end of the book is plenty of useful information to complement the understanding the WTA basics and their applications in real world.
USA - Pressure-transient testing while drilling - Google Patents
The concepts described in this book are extremely well explained and presented. Whether you are a beginner or experienced in Well Testing, this is a must have book in your library. Similar Products. After receiving a PhD degree from the Georgia Inst.
Holditch and Assocs. He also has been faculty adviser to the SPE student chapter during several school years. He served as assistant director of the Crisman Inst.
- An introduction to crystal analysis.
- Dao Companion to Classical Confucian Philosophy (Dao Companions to Chinese Philosophy, Volume 3)?
- Medieval English: Literature and Language.
- Fetching directory listing.
- The Cambridge Encyclopedia of the English Language!
- The Elephant Whisperer: My Life with the Herd in the African Wild.
He then joined Cawley, Gillespie and Assocs. He has been with IBM Corp. He is a Registered Professional Engineer in Texas.
- Shouldnt You Be in School? (All the Wrong Questions, Book 3)?
- US5303582A - Pressure-transient testing while drilling - Google Patents!
- Zookeeping: An Introduction to the Science and Technology.
- Slug, Packer, and Pressure Transient Testing | orlordegadu.gq?
- Knowledge First?.
- Application of a wave transform to pressure transient testing in porous media | SpringerLink?
- An Introduction to Computational Fluid Dynamics: The Finite Volume Method (2nd Edition).
- WO2014116896A1 - Pressure transient testing with sensitivity analysis - Google Patents.
- Understanding Thomas Jefferson;
He worked for SoftSearch Inc. In , he joined S.
He has worked for Schlumberger since their acquisition of S. My Account.
Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you! Published by Victor Stevenson Modified about 1 year ago. Appraisal well : well and reservoir description can be refined well productivity, reservoir permeability, reservoir boundaries etc. Development well : periodic tests adjust the reservoir description evaluate skin factor and the need of a well treatment, such as workover, perforation strategy etc. Chapter Variable-discharge tests and tests in well fields Aquifers may be pumped at variable discharge rates either deliberately or due to characteristics. Heydinger Department of Civil.
The flux. Similar presentations.
Upload Log in. My presentations Profile Feedback Log out. Log in. Auth with social network: Registration Forgot your password?